Bluecurve Wifi Boxes

Korcy
Grasshopper

How is it fair that only certain people can get access to these new wifi boxes but I cannot...I live in Chilliwack so I know we will be last on the timeline to get these....reps say its not available in my area yet its just a box that needs to be plugged in...Why can this not be escalated up to someone that can actually send me these new boxes...

Labels (1)
10 Replies

I appreciate your excitement in getting our new wireless...

shaw-tony

@Korcy I appreciate your excitement in getting our new wireless BlueCurve TV equipment. We are continuing to work on expanding into more regions as soon as possible and will make updates to our FAQ page here when it happens. Thank you for your patience and feedback!

0 Kudos

I agree with you man... Kinda sucks that we are bordering...

kdfarlin
Grasshopper

I agree with you man... Kinda sucks that we are bordering Abbotsford and they have it. Considering the switch to Telus as a result.

0 Kudos

I was told end of Shaw’s first quarter for the southern i...

rstra
Grand Master

I heard next fall for southern interior. 

0 Kudos

got one in chilliwack last week

j1141
Grasshopper

got one in chilliwack last week

0 Kudos

How? Because last I called they said April by the earliest.

Korcy
Grasshopper

How? Because last I called they said April by the earliest. 

0 Kudos

in Chilliwack -- do you now, over 18 months later, have w...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Korcy in Chilliwack -- do you now, over 18 months later, have wireless BlueCurve equipment? ShawMobile service?

0 Kudos

I can get it but they want to charge me quite a bit just...

Korcy
Grasshopper

I can get it but they want to charge me quite a bit just to get them. 

0 Kudos

try to negoiate a better deal and a 2 year contract, they...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

try to negoiate a better deal and a 2 year contract, they will be free

0 Kudos

Hi Grasshopper, not having those boxes might be the best...

Colpibr
Grasshopper

Hi Grasshopper, not having those boxes might be the best thing that never happened to you. I received mine in Calgary about a month ago now and haven't had a day where my tv has worked properly since. My wife and I have spent well over 50 hours on the phone troubleshooting and 6 technician visits( with another booked for Saturday) and the answer will still likely be "poor signal". I have  been a Shaw customer for over 30 years and have never had any big problem other than the odd outage or small issue.

This service now is absolutely terrible. Brian Colpitts gohome@shaw.ca if you want to email me. This is real!!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help