BlueSky TV box won't delete recordings

ziggurcat
Grasshopper

HI there,

Just noticed today that when I go to delete any recordings from my BlueSky TV box, it goes through the process, but doesn't actually delete anything.  This only just started today, last night was perfectly fine.

I've reset the box twice, which hasn't resolved the issue.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies

Same issue for me, as well I can’t cancel currently recor...

JessicaRae
Grasshopper

Same issue for me, as well I can’t cancel currently recording recordings, and this all just recently started happening. I’ve rebooted my box, nothing happens. Now refreshing it. Really lame I even have to do this. 

0 Kudos

Same thing here, one did just delete but it took 45 min t...

chevyb
Grasshopper

Same thing here, one did just delete but it took 45 min to appear in the recently deleted. Guessing they are having some cloud pvr issues

0 Kudos

Exact same issue here. A couple deleted but the majority...

carljdoi
Grasshopper

Exact same issue here. A couple deleted but the majority will not. Rebooted and did the system refresh. No change.

0 Kudos

Wow... Same with me!  I have a number of recordings I’ve...

Peterlyn
Grasshopper

Wow... Same with me!  I have a number of recordings I’ve tried to delete.  Says ‘your request is in progress’ & that my recording will be deleted but it doesn’t.  We just got our BlueCurve on Sunday... x 5 days in... this glitch doesn’t make me happy!!  I did a system restart twice but didn’t work.

0 Kudos

Here too, not a cloud issue as we don’t have the BlueCurv...

rstra
Grand Master

Here too, not a cloud issue as we don’t have the BlueCurve enhancements.

0 Kudos

Chat support said they had multiple reports but it was no...

chevyb
Grasshopper

Chat support said they had multiple reports but it was not a problem it seems that they could see on their end.  They recommended a restart of the gateway modem then let everything come back up.  Have not tried it yet since in the middle of something but if anyone tries let us know how it goes 

0 Kudos

Seems to be working normally now.

rstra
Grand Master

Seems to be working normally now.

0 Kudos

It started happening again late last night.  I haven't ch...

ziggurcat
Grasshopper

It started happening again late last night.  I haven't checked today, though.

0 Kudos

Apologies for the inconvenience, we did experience a brie...

shaw-valerie

@ziggurcat @rstra @chevyb @Peterlyn @carljdoi Apologies for the inconvenience, we did experience a brief issue with the BlueCurve TV platform last week that would have caused this issue, however, this should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing any issues managing your recorded content, please try restarting your cable box by unplugging the power for 10-15 seconds, then reconnect the power and allow the box to boot back up. Once you're back to live television, try again to delete the affected program. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help