channel 48 the weather channel

Nan7
Grasshopper

I was going to voice my great dislike of the channel 48 weather … but I see that is being done by so many others.

Horrible.   1.  Can't read the temp easily which is the crucial thing of this whole page.!!!

2   Who the heck needs numbers like 1.5 degrees??  Either it's 1 or 2 not 1.8 !!!!    Having not seen it clearly, I thought I was reading 15 degrees !

3.  Don't need all that useless info on the rest of the page.!   Run my home town's weather with hourly reports of what the weather will be doing for the next day and week !

4 I have watched this weather channel for over 30 yrs.  Change it Back !

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Not only that, but now the temperature is always stuck at...

007bond
Grasshopper

Not only that, but now the temperature is always stuck at -0.6 degrees C! Today it must be over 10 degrees C. Idiots....

Yesterday it was in the mid 20s in Winnipeg but the weath...

AndyK
Grasshopper

Yesterday it was in the mid 20s in Winnipeg but the weather channel reported 8 with a weather warning alert. Not the first time either.

0 Kudos

Now Shaw has changed the music again, from channel 410 Gr...

007bond
Grasshopper

Now Shaw has changed the music again, from channel 410 Greatest Hits to something else. Idiots...

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help