Channel logos in guide on 4K PVR

Anonymous654686
Grasshopper

I’m having a problem with my 4K PVR. Channel logos in the guide aren’t loading properly. As you scroll in the guide it will show the logo for the wrong channel on the left. Sometimes if you leave it a minute it’ll load correctly. Or if you page up and back it’ll load correctly the second time. But it’ll be showing a TSN logo on the History Channel for example. There used to be a very small delay in logos loading correctly, but now it’s very long. Was an update done recently? This issue also applies to show poster art. It either loads very slowly or not at all.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Hello     We have been hearing of some issues with the gu...

shaw-don

Hello @Anonymous654686 

We have been hearing of some issues with the guide, both info and speed and are currently looking into it. 

I called support this morning. The tech asked me to disco...

Cmac410
Grasshopper

I called support this morning. The tech asked me to disconnect the coax cable and unplug the box saying it had worked for some other customers. I have done this and tried a system refresh. The guide logos are still mixed up and almost all the show icons (poster art) are blank. Apparently it is a known issue with the BlueCurve XG1v4 and Xid. Nothing seemed to fix the problem. I asked how long it would take to fix and was told if it's not working properly in a week to call back. Not the customer service I was hoping for...

I am also having this issue. Now it's randomly showing lo...

mjw85
Grasshopper

I am also having this issue. Now it's randomly showing logos for channels I don't subscribe to. This has been happening since Saturday for me.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help