It happens at other different times, on the hour and half...

Dash1
Grasshopper

It happens at other different times, on the hour and half hour, for approx. one minute at a time.

0 Kudos

It start's at 4:30, through 7:30, thats as much as I watc...

Dash1
Grasshopper

It start's at 4:30, through 7:30, thats as much as I watch.

0 Kudos

Seems like it is just happening on BlueCurve. Would proba...

rstra
Grand Master

Seems like it is just happening on BlueCurve. Would probably help the CHEK employee if people confirmed if it is  BlueCurve, which city, times etc.

0 Kudos

Blue Curve Wireless TV boxes(all freeze). Fibre Gig Plus...

rickatk
Master

@rstra wrote:

Seems like it is just happening on BlueCurve. Would probably help the CHEK employee if people confirmed if it is  BlueCurve, which city, times etc.

Blue Curve Wireless TV boxes(all freeze).

Fibre Gig Plus Internet.

XB6(Technicolor) gateway

@ 17:01; usually after tuning into CHEK TV a few minutes before Judge Judy ending.

Fixing one box starts all the other boxes again. No other channels affected and continue to run.

This does not happen with Goodall News at 5.

This problem only started a couple weeks ago.

Otherwise the service has been stable.

Thanks for chiming in. I have provided all the informatio...

rickatk
Master

@CHEK_Employee 

Thanks for chiming in. I have provided all the information you have requested lower in the discussion string.

Cheers.

Thank you everyone for the feedback and additional info....

CHEK_Employee
Grasshopper

Thank you everyone for the feedback and additional info.  We are continuing to work with SHAW to resolve this issue

We have an open ticket investigating under INC0906483 to...

shaw-tony

@rickatk @srglassw @tamiprive @Maggie1966 @dllb @Dash1 @rstra 

We have an open ticket investigating under INC0906483 to investigate this issue. I have forwarded your details to the ticket.

Same issues as described in this thread, was looking for...

Hoist2Crew
Grasshopper

Same issues as described in this thread, was looking for answers, appears it's not my Bluecurve system, probably a systemic Shaw issue.  Appreciate the investigation, I'm sure it's happening to a variety, if not all Shaw Bluecurve subscribers. 

0 Kudos

For the last 10 days approximately we have the same probl...

Arima
Grasshopper

For the last 10 days approximately we have the same problem. Tv picture freezes for approximately 1 minute. We have a Shaw Bluecurve router with 3 tv boxes. All three tv sets freeze. It resets after approximately 1 minute or will reset if you change channels, then return to channel 109. Worked with Shaw tech help every day for a week. Nothing fixed the problem. The last tech support tech said it was a Chek problem.

0 Kudos

I have had the same problem and emailed CHEK news, the ne...

johnt_bc
Grasshopper

I have had the same problem and emailed CHEK news, the next day there was a banner to contact shaw if you have this problem. I wonder if they look at this page.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help