For me the “freeze” happens at 7:00 and 7:30 pm (PST) on...

Glenys1
Grasshopper

For me the “freeze” happens at 7:00 and 7:30 pm (PST) on weekdays when each of Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy start.  Has been happening for about 2 weeks now.  I have Shaw BlueCurve Gateway and Player.  It is soooo annoying!

0 Kudos

I have Shaw Blue Curve and it has been happening for the...

susano51
Grasshopper

I have Shaw Blue Curve and it has been happening for the past couple weeks at 5 pm but also at other times, often at 7:30 pm at the beginning of Jeopardy.  I'm in Nanaimo.

0 Kudos

We have had this problem at 17:00 , 18:00, 19:00, (wheel...

Canuck63
Grasshopper

We have had this problem at 17:00 , 18:00, 19:00, (wheel of fourtune) 19:30,(jeopardy) for weeks. Have to change to another channel several times to get it back again. We pay a lot of money monthly for this new service. Come on Shaw fix this know. We are not happy. At least come to my door and try to fix this. I've wasted too many hours with chat and trying myself without much success. At least I know I'm no the only one.

I've had these same problems ever since I switched over t...

dwag1
Grasshopper

I've had these same problems ever since I switched over to Bluecurve a couple weeks ago. Very Annoying!!

And yes it has happened another time which was 4:30 pm today Feb11/21.

0 Kudos

CHEK tv

Dash1
Grasshopper

It freezes at 4:30 and 5:00, then 7:00 and 7:30. Could be other times but that is when I am watching. CHEK has put a notice on the screen, telling us to phone Shaw. Well that is a waist of time. You would think Shaw could figure it out.

-- I wonder if they look at this page. If you look at pos...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@johnt_bc -- I wonder if they look at this page.

If you look at posts to this thread that precede yours, you will see that the ID: @CHEK_Employee has posted, and that Shaw has a "tracking-number" (INC0906483) for this problem. So, the response to your conjecture is "it seems that both Shaw and CHEK are aware.

By the way, which model of the Shaw Gateway PVR, or which model of the BlueCurve PVR, do you have?

0 Kudos

I watch CNN before 5:00pm and then switch to CHEK at 5pm....

Londoner
Grasshopper

I watch CNN before 5:00pm and then switch to CHEK at 5pm. The TV immediately freezes or I get picture but no sound. This has been happening for weeks. But from Shaw you get the same old solution, reboot , check your cables. Doesn't work. So fed up with Blue curve.

0 Kudos

Happens an awful lot for me on that channel same thing I...

SaltyNutz
Grasshopper

Happens an awful lot for me on that channel same thing I have to go Channel up or Channel down and stay there for a few seconds and then come back to view chek TV again

0 Kudos

Chek news freezes for exactly 1 minute

BillB4
Grasshopper

Chek news freezes for exactly 1 minute, approximately 17:01

All 3 tv's freeze

Have Bluecurve gateway: Model: CGM4140COM

The main tv is connected Wired, and the other 2 tv's are connected Wirelessly

0 Kudos

Interesting- the freezing does not occur on Saturday or S...

Arima
Grasshopper

Interesting- the freezing does not occur on Saturday or Sunday. Only during the week when Chek news comes on at 5 pm.

TALK TO US
We're here to help