Curious about Bluecurve tv boxes

SantaManBun
Grasshopper

Just curious about the differences between the Bluecurve tv player (xg1v3) & the Bluecurve wireless box? Any major differences?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

As far as content these days there is no difference that...

rickatk
Master

@SantaManBun wrote:

Just curious about the differences between the Bluecurve tv player (xg1v3) & the Bluecurve wireless box? Any major differences?

As far as content these days there is no difference that included the cloud based PVR. The Wireless TV players are of course wireless. As such there is no main box/PVR. You simply get the wireless TV player, set it up like any streamer, synchronize the remote to your TV and add devices as you would the corded boxes and away you go. 

My experience with the wireless boxes has been pretty good. I elected to go with the wireless setup to get Shaw programming into my kitchen. I didn't want to drill through tiles and cabinets to get a cable to the kitchen TV. The wireless systems is very clean, just the little streamers connected to each tv via HDMI. Be sure you have a good wifi network and a little patience. If you have complete access to cable ports and don't get excited about internet protocol tv(IPTV) you may want to consider the wired boxes. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help