Well I guess this is goodbye to you guys. Somebody else w...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Well I guess this is goodbye to you guys. Somebody else will have to takeover this thread as I have finally decided to make the switch to Telus.

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/billing-account-discussions/is-it-time-to-move-my-services/td-p/47375

Hopefully SHAW starts keeping the Free Previews page up to date and with the correct information........but I think we all know by now that this is the longest of longshots. All I can say now is " Good Luck ". 

0 Kudos

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the free previews. Be...

rstra
Grand Master

@bostonbob 

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the free previews. Be sure to let us know how it goes with Telus.

0 Kudos

I don't think I will be able to post here anymore once I...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@rstra wrote:

@bostonbob 

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the free previews. 

Not a problem - I was glad to help out as I know there were a lot of SHAW customers that were as frustrated as I was with how badly the Free Previews page was run.

@rstra wrote:

@bostonbob 

Be sure to let us know how it goes with Telus.

I don't think I will be able to post here anymore once I lose my @shaw.ca e-mail address. I'll try but I doubt I will be able to log in once I switch over to my Telus e-mail address. 

0 Kudos

FREE CHANNEL PREVIEWS NOW AVAILABLE. CTV SciFi Starts Jan...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

FREE CHANNEL PREVIEWS NOW AVAILABLE.

CTV SciFi
Starts January 31, 2023
Expires February 23, 2023

Makeful
Starts January 30, 2023
Expires April 2, 2023
Makeful is a new lifestyle specialty channel celebrating the maker community and the creation of one-of-a-kind, handmade goods.

Smithsonian HD
Starts January 30, 2023
Expires April 2, 2023

Fairchild Television
Starts January 21, 2023
Expires February 17, 2023
Fairchild Television provides diversified programming, with broadcasts in both Cantonese and Mandarin.

Talentvision
Starts January 21, 2023
Expires February 17, 2023
Talentvision is the first Mandarin Chinese channel in Canada.

Canal Historia
Starts January 1, 2023
Expires January 31, 2023
Historia casts a different light on the links between history and current events.

Nat Geographic
Starts January 1, 2023
Expires January 31, 2023

ONE: Get Fit
Starts January 1, 2023
Expires January 31, 2023
One: Get Fit is a Canadian specialty channel offering lifestyle and entertainment programming devoted to yoga, meditation, fitness, health and alternative medicine.

Slice
Starts January 1, 2023
Expires January 31, 2023
With highly addictive, must-see entertainment, Slice is the channel women watch.

Musimax
Starts December 19, 2022
Expires January 22, 2023
Discover MAX, the new channel for movie and television series aficionados.

ICI ARTV
Starts December 15, 2022
Expires January 18, 2023
More popular and cultural than ever, ICI ARTV will appeal to all fans of current and nostalgic fiction series, comedy shows, entertaining talk shows, documentaries about artists and stage performances of all kinds.

New Tang
Starts December 1, 2022
Expires March 3, 2023
New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD3) is a Canadian independent TV broadcaster, with programs in Mandarin, Cantonese, English and French.

Cartoon
Starts January 1, 2015
Expires December 31, 2026

=======

Free preview from 2015 through 2026? Must be a reason that it does not become a "standard" channel.

0 Kudos

Source: https://www.shaw.ca/tv/channels/free-previews Fre...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Source: https://www.shaw.ca/tv/channels/free-previews

Free channel previews now available -- as of mid-February 2024.

MovieTime
Starts February 1, 2024
Expires February 29, 2024
With over 250 movies a month, MovieTime HD presents a star-studded lineup that satisfies viewers' craving for the biggest and best Hollywood blockbusters in vivid high-definition.

BBCEarth
Starts February 26, 2024
Expires April 29, 2024
BBC Earth seeks to connect everyone with the incredible wonders of our world. We will take you on a thrilling journey of discovery, from the smallest creatures to the limitless expanse of space. BBC Earth brings you face to face with heart-pounding action, mind-blowing ideas, and the wonder of being human. We push boundaries, combining imagination with technology, to create surprising new ways to open your eyes to the amazing world we live in.

Cottage Life
Starts February 26, 2024
Expires April 29, 2024
Cottage Life, the channel. This HD channel celebrates the people, places and activities closest to the heart of Canada with new, exclusive programs. It's all here at Cottage Life, where every day is the weekend.

Fairchild Television
Starts February 5, 2024
Expires March 4, 2024
Fairchild Television provides diversified programming, with broadcasts in both Cantonese and Mandarin. Programming features a mix of local productions plus daily satellite news, drama series, music, variety shows, and more.

Fairchild TV 2 HD
Starts February 5, 2024
Expires March 4, 2024
Fairchild TV 2 offers the latest dramas from Hong Kong's popular TVB network. Tune in to channel 550 for stunning HD picture, or to channel 551 for the SD version of the same great shows.

Talentvision
Starts February 5, 2024
Expires March 4, 2024
Talentvision is the first Mandarin Chinese channel in Canada. It features programming from Mainland China and Taiwan, with some Korean and Vietnamese programming.

DTOUR
Starts February 1, 2024
Expires February 29, 2024
Canada’s newest lifestyle channel, DTOUR diverges off the beaten path with eye-opening programming that reveals the drama, entertainment and ideas behind the everyday and the extraordinary. Led by the most engaging personalities, the channel’s exclusive content broadens horizons and fulfills ongoing curiosity.

Makeful
Starts January 29, 2024
Expires April 1, 2024
Makeful is a new lifestyle specialty channel celebrating the maker community and the creation of one-of-a-kind, handmade goods. Featuring passionate, entertaining makers who share their ideas and provide inspiration, Makeful's programming combines food, design, style and DIY series. Makeful also unites craft-enthusiasts and provides opportunities to learn new skills through its digital and social platforms. BeMakeful.com

Smithsonian Channel
Starts January 29, 2024
Expires April 1, 2024
Smithsonian Channel features exclusive, award-winning programming that entertains and inspires. Program genres, drawn from the world's leading cultural institution, include air and space, science and nature, pop culture and history.

The News Forum
Starts March 16, 2023
The News Forum program mix features high quality domestic and international news along with opinion programs on pressing daily issues. Watch opinion-based talk shows like Canadian Justice, Counter Point, Our Canada Our Future and more.

Boomerang
Starts January 1, 2015
Boomerang Network is the transgenerational and timeless brand providing quality and safe entertainment for younger kids and their families to share — and for older siblings to join in! The funny, timeless, and trusted entertainment destination for kids and parents to share, laugh and experience together the animated shows that parents love, and kids are discovering.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help