DAZN

likoni
Grasshopper

Will DAZN be available as a channel or an app on Shaw Blue Curve ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
15 Replies

Re: DAZN

shaw-tamara

Hi likoni 

We haven't heard anything about DAZN being offered as an app on BlueSky TV. I'm not sure if that's something we're looking to offer in the future but I can certainly pass the suggestion along. In the meantime you can find a list of DAZN supported devices by visiting their website here: https://my.dazn.com/help/supported-devices-homepage-canada

0 Kudos

anshuman
Grasshopper

I hope Shaw is thinking about adding #DAZN to Shaw Gateway as I am thinking of cancelling the Sports package with Shaw. If Sportsnet and TSN will not have soccer, I have no reason to have the package. Of course one can sign up and watch DAZN without going through Shaw on any Smart TV. 

Not applicable

Given that all the football (okay, "soccer" if you're from the 60's) is all but gone from TSN etc, I too will be ditching all sports packages, and cable TV as well as its pretty much useless now.

grasty
Grasshopper

Premier League starts in just over one month. Please add DAZN app so I can access my paid subscription using SHAW remote. Thanks

Today, I took it for granted that I would be able to watc...

CAlgAry988Arch
Grasshopper

Today, I took it for granted that I would be able to watch the EPL, or the UEFA Champions League (that was cancelled last season) on Shaw TV, as I have done for many years. What a shock to see that TSN no longer carries it! No alternative access or suggestion given by Shaw? So I am left with no choice but to sign up with DAZN. Perhaps there is no enough of an audience for the Shaw sports channels to make it viable for them? Very sad. But please do let me know if Shaw has a change of mind in the future.

0 Kudos

DAZN has purchased the exclusive broadcast rights to this...

shaw-valerie

@CAlgAry988Arch DAZN has purchased the exclusive broadcast rights to this content in Canada, unfortunately that would be your only option if you wish to watch this. 

0 Kudos

I'm in agreement with all posts here. We need the DAZN ap...

Dragon
Grasshopper

I'm in agreement with all posts here. We need the DAZN app added, or else there is no reason for all of us soccer/football fans to keep the Shaw Sports TV subscription. 

That is too bad. Thanks for clarifying.

DigitalGarden
Grasshopper

That is too bad. Thanks for clarifying. 

0 Kudos

Blue curve doesn't offer the NFL Sunday Ticket... at leas...

paulanderin
Grasshopper

Blue curve doesn't offer the NFL Sunday Ticket... at least let us use DAZN!!!  Add Disney + too. 

TALK TO US
We're here to help