Disney+ accessible through Bluesky?

Sarahjanetm
Grasshopper

Now that Disney+ has arrived, is it possible to access that service through Bluesky, the same way we can do so with Netflix? If not, I'm sure I speak for many users in asking that this be an available option ASAP! Thanks.

Labels (1)
14 Replies

Disney+ through Bluesky

PakunaMatata
Grasshopper

I would love to have a Disney+ option on my PVR, especially if we could use it with our own login.

I think this would be a great idea.

mdlicas
Grasshopper

I think this would be a great idea.

I agree as well is there a way to know if it’ll happen?

Bumblebeetuna1
Grasshopper

I agree as well is there a way to know if it’ll happen? 

Totally agree.  I signed up for my Disney+ tonight but co...

Mcalduffmm
Grasshopper

Totally agree.  I signed up for my Disney+ tonight but couldn't access it or add the app through Shaw.  Truth be told I  couldn't even access it through the internet so I hope Disney gets their tech together soon.  But Shaw needs to get it online now.

Agreed! I also signed up for Disney+ and want to be able...

Dbiggle
Grasshopper

Agreed! I also signed up for Disney+ and want to be able to add the app to my blue sky. Come on Shaw, give the people what they want! 🙂

While we can appreciate and share in your enthusiasm for...

shaw-valerie

@Sarahjanetm @PakunaMatata @mdlicas @Bumblebeetuna1 @Mcalduffmm @Dbiggle 

While we can appreciate and share in your enthusiasm for a Disney + app, we don't have any additional information to share on that at this time. Currently this service is available only directly through Disney directly, not through TV providers, and their apps provide support on a number of smart TVs and streaming devices, but not for any cable/satellite platforms. You can view a full list of currently supported devices for their service in the Help section on their site. 

How about now?  Amazon Prime has been added.   Disney Plu...

Jay204
Grasshopper

How about now?  Amazon Prime has been added.   Disney Plus next?

Would love to have this too. How soon could it be possible?

klimack
Grasshopper

Would love to have this too. How soon could it be possible?

It's now March....any update on this??? It would be very...

Ladiesman217
Grasshopper

It's now March....any update on this??? It would be very handy if I could just login to Disney+ like Amazon Prime or Netflix!!!1

TALK TO US
We're here to help