Jump to solution

Episode missing on Shaw on Demand. It's been over a week.

jensq
Grasshopper

The final episode of My Kitchen Rules has not appeared on Shaw on Demand. It's been over a week.  What's up?  It's the finale!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Episode missing on Shaw on Demand. It's been over a week.

shaw-tony

Hey jensq, I just checked our SOD library and see episode 48 is now available. Thank you for your patience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jump to solution

shaw-tamara

Hi  

Thanks for letting us know about this! Do you happen to know the name of the episode that is missing? It appears to be an Australian show and based on what I could find on Google I think we're a few seasons behind in Canada, so I'm not really sure which one should be there. If you can let us know we can check in with the VOD team to find out what's going on. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

jensq
Grasshopper

Thanks for your reply.  Actually, the episode is from 2019 and aired on Gusto.  I don't know the name of the episode but it is the final and should be S08E48.  Episodes S08E37 to S08E47 are currently available on SOD.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-tony

Hey jensq, I just checked our SOD library and see episode 48 is now available. Thank you for your patience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Episode 4 of "The Calling" and Episode 4 of "The Undeclar...

Keri1
Grasshopper

Episode 4 of "The Calling" and Episode 4 of "The Undeclared War " from Showcase on Demand are missing. Episode 5 of both series are there but not Episode 4. Thanks for your help

Jump to solution

-- last year, you said that you resolved your problem wit...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Keri1 -- last year, you said that you resolved your problem with the Golf Channel by directly contacting Shaw, instead of going through this peer-to-peer discussion forum where volunteers try to help.  I suggest that you again contact Shaw, or use: https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/your-voice/ as an alternate way to contact Shaw.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I hope they find both episode 4s soon,

Gremmie
Grasshopper

I hope they find both episode 4s soon, 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help