Error api.getChannelMap.200 - Unable to Find Listings on FreeRange TV

adamparker
Grasshopper

Free Range TV Web Browser and App not loading / working.

When I login to freerange.shaw.ca and click LiveTV-->All Channels, I get the message "Unable to Find Listings.  There was a problem retrieving the TV listings. Apologies for any inconvenience.  (error api.getChannelMap.200).  When I log into my app it also tells me it can't find any channels for any time period.  This app used to work for me (probably haven't used it for 3-6 months) and Shaw did just do a lot of changes to my account to move me to a 'new' billing system so that I could get internet 300.

I saw a few other threads on this and the only responses I read were people saying "issue solved" with no details.

Adam

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Error api.getChannelMap.200 - Unable to Find Listings on FreeRange TV

shaw-don

Hello adamparker 

That sounds like there might be an issue on our end, so we'll need to look into this and possibly have it escalated for you. I've sent a DM to your Community Inbox so we can collect your information and get this started. 

0 Kudos

randalh
Grasshopper

I am having the exact same problem, and I also been moved to a new billing system with a 2 year plan.

Error api.getChannelMap.200 - Unable to Find Listings on FreeRange TV

#ShawfreeRangetv  #unabletoloadguideatthismoment

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey randalh,

Thank you for reaching out! Your best bet to get that fixed is to get in touch with technical support directly for further assistance. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help