Freerange TV App Filter Problem.

Not applicable

The Freerange tv app filter for "to go" isn't working for me on Android. Even when I turn the filter off channels that are part of my programming don't show up on my device when I'm at home on my own wifi. Only channels that are available as "to go" are showing up. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

Re: Freerange TV App Filter Problem.

shaw-shaun
Shaw Squad

Sorry for the delayed response from us here. Are you still having trouble with this by any chance? Also does this happen when you try the web browser version on your PC? http://freerange.shaw.ca 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Yes it does the same thing when I access the web browser version from my PC. It only shows the "To Go" channels regardless of whether the filter is on or off..

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

jayace77 are you able to take a screenshot of what you see? I don't see that option filter. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Shared album - Jay Ely - Google Photos

I did delete and reinstall the app and same thing. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

jayace77 oh, not all channels you subscribe to will be available on FreeRange TV. All of the content on Freerange TV should be under "To Go". The odd thing is, I don't even see that option available on my Samsung S8 or the Web version.

Hope that helps.

0 Kudos

Not applicable

I thought you could watch all your subscribed channels on the free range app as long as you were on your own shaw wifi network and you could only watch "To Go" channels when not on your home shaw wifi network? Otherwise what is the point of the filter if the only channels are all To Go channels? 

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

No, not all channels are available for FreeRange, so there might be some that are included with your cable subscription but are not on FreeRange TV. All of the channels you have on FreeRange TV should be available outside your home, though. I'll be honest and say I'm not too sure why there is a separate section for "To Go" because technically they are all to go... are you noticing any differences in the channels that are available when you filter them?

0 Kudos

Not applicable

No, the list is the same whether the "To Go" filter is on or off and every channel in the list says "To Go" regardless of whether the filter is on or off. Guess it makes that filter kind of pointless?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help