We have the same issue. Sound cuts and picture gets fuzzy...

BR3
Grasshopper

We have the same issue. Sound cuts and picture gets fuzzy.  Not only on smart TV also on older model. WiFi can't always handle all devices even though we are not maxed on them. According to Shaw there are issues with our box - did not clarify inside or else. No problems on Netflix or Amazon.  Not an incentive to stay Blue Curve.  Did anyone get ant resolution to the problem????? 

0 Kudos

Mine is now doing the same thing. All channels. Just star...

Egide
Grasshopper

Mine is now doing the same thing. All channels. Just started a few days ago. 

0 Kudos

I have the same problem, but it is exceptionally worse to...

EricS1
Grasshopper

I have the same problem, but it is exceptionally worse today. Very difficult to watch a program. Sometimes several times per minute. This has got to stop!

0 Kudos

Hi  on the other post of a similar nature problems anothe...

g-idk
Master

Hi @EricS1 on the other post of a similar nature problems another poster has just said that he talked to Shaw Support and they are aware of ongoing issues currently and are investigating the matter as it is wide spread but alas no eta.  Hope this helps at all, sorry no good news. Stay Safe.

0 Kudos

Thanks for that update. Stay safe too!

EricS1
Grasshopper

Thanks for that update. Stay safe too!

0 Kudos

I have been experiencing the same problems on all 3 TVs a...

Howie11
Grasshopper

I have been experiencing the same problems on all 3 TVs and all channels. Intermittent audio drops for 2ish seconds ever 2 minutes, live and recorded shows. 

0 Kudos

Mine is doing the exact same thing. We have bluesky on 2...

Osserc_
Grasshopper

Mine is doing the exact same thing. We have bluecurve on 2 tvs and audio strictly from the tvs itself and both are having audio cut in and out through cable live and recordings. It's really annoying. We have unplugged both cable boxes and plugged them back in and still didn't work. I hope Shaw looks into this and gets a fix soon because it's obviously an issue on their end. We've had these cable boxes for a while now and it's only recently started doing this. 

0 Kudos

Have they fixed this yet.  Oct 23.  Sound going out on al...

robocci
Grasshopper

Have they fixed this yet.  Oct 23.  Sound going out on all the TV's for a second or two.  Also pixilating.  So wish I didn't get rid of my gateway.  Blue curve blows.

0 Kudos

I have the same issue.   Sound cuts and picture gets fuzz...

BertEpp
Grasshopper
I have the same issue.

Sound cuts and picture gets fuzzy...The previous Blue curve modem crashed and Shaw sent me a new Blue curve modem and this problem occurred, there was no problem with the previous Blue curve modem. So I think the problem is with the Blue curve modem! 

0 Kudos

and others, the issue with BlueCurve is still being worke...

rstra
Grand Master

@robocci and others, the issue with BlueCurve is still being worked on, you can follow here:

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/service-updates-outages/oct-22-national-wireless-bluecurve-tv-outage-fix-...

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help