Jump to solution

Habs Blackouts

mbeland
Grasshopper

Your explanations are confusing. If I get the  NHL Centre Ice package , will the Montreal Canadien games still be blacked out in Alberta ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

I have the center ice package, I live in bc and I get all...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

I have the center ice package, I live in bc and I get all the Habs games on center ice unless they are on one of the national feeds, ie. Saturday nights or on a few of the TSN games, like when they play the center of the universe(aka the leafs) on week days then they are available on the regular channels. Be aware the center ice package is not available for free range tv! Major rip off!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jump to solution

I have the center ice package, I live in bc and I get all...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

I have the center ice package, I live in bc and I get all the Habs games on center ice unless they are on one of the national feeds, ie. Saturday nights or on a few of the TSN games, like when they play the center of the universe(aka the leafs) on week days then they are available on the regular channels. Be aware the center ice package is not available for free range tv! Major rip off!

Jump to solution

Hello, I'm a Let's fan..This is my first time signing up...

Spanky1
Grasshopper

Hello,

I'm a Let's fan..This is my first time signing up for the NHL Centre ICE package. I was led to believe that I could watch any game on any night? Sure enough, I was not able to watch the Jets / Rangers season opener!! WTF? How do I actually find the games to watch? I have Blue sky, I spoke into the blue Mic on the remote and it said , not available...grrrr

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Sorry, Jets fan. Lol autocorrect

Spanky1
Grasshopper

Sorry, Jets fan. Lol autocorrect 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

NHL Centre Ice does not have On-Demand features. As for t...

shaw-tony

@Spanky1 NHL Centre Ice does not have On-Demand features. As for the Jet's schedule, you can find it on https://www.nhl.com/jets/schedule. As for more details on blackouts, they can be found here.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help