Jump to solution

HDPVR DCX3510

rosstrilsbeck
Grasshopper

Can anyone confirm the following HDPVR setup will work. I currently have a Gateway TV Box and 3 MP2150 portals and I now want to connect a HDPVR DCX3510 to operate totally independent of the Gateway system. I plan to “T” off my incoming coax cable upstream of the Gateway TV Box into the DCX3510 then connect one TV to the DCX3510 and watch/record separate from the Gateway system.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Yes, that will work, cable in to a two way splitter, one...

rstra
Grand Master

Yes, that will work, cable in to a two way splitter, one leg to the 3510 the other connecting to the splitter(s) with the gateway.

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

-- it should work even when the DCX3510 is physically loc...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rosstrilsbeck -- it should work even when the DCX3510 is physically located in another room that has an active coaxial-output, presuming that all the coaxial-cables in the walls of your home are runs back to the splitter in Shaw's "demarcation box" on the outside of your home.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

No, not without a separate account. BlueCure cannot co-ex...

rstra
Grand Master

No, not without a separate account. BlueCure cannot co-exist on the same account with legacy equipment. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

Yes, that will work, cable in to a two way splitter, one...

rstra
Grand Master

Yes, that will work, cable in to a two way splitter, one leg to the 3510 the other connecting to the splitter(s) with the gateway.

Jump to solution

-- it should work even when the DCX3510 is physically loc...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rosstrilsbeck -- it should work even when the DCX3510 is physically located in another room that has an active coaxial-output, presuming that all the coaxial-cables in the walls of your home are runs back to the splitter in Shaw's "demarcation box" on the outside of your home.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thank you rstra and mdk for your comments/replies. I'm al...

rosstrilsbeck
Grasshopper

Thank you rstra and mdk for your comments/replies. I'm also wondering if this this setup with the HDPVR DCX3510 would work if I was to have a Blue Curve TV Player XGIv3 and XiD Portals instead of the Gateway system??

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

No, not without a separate account. BlueCure cannot co-ex...

rstra
Grand Master

No, not without a separate account. BlueCure cannot co-exist on the same account with legacy equipment. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help