How can I download the Prime Video app to my TV apps?

dhartmann39
Grasshopper

I'm trying to add Prime Video app to my Shaw apps

Labels (1)
13 Replies

Re: How can I download the Prime Video app to my TV apps?

shaw-tony

Hey dhartmann39,

Thank you for reaching out! If you are looking to have it added to BlueSky TV, it is not available/supported. I haven't heard of any news on if/when it will be available. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

mbir
Grasshopper

Is it safe to say that Apps are added to BlueSky TV only by Shaw?

Seeing that Comcast X1 only in the last month received Amazon Prime Video app, I assume there will be a delay until Shaw receives that update?

shaw-tamara

Hi  

We don't know if the Amazon Prime Video app will be added to BlueSky TV boxes in the future as no plans for this have been communicated to us thus far.  Our app selection may not necessarily match those offered by Comcast, but if it is added in the future, there will be an announcement made on Community. 

sherryg
Grasshopper

There does not seem to be any way to indicate that I have this question too, even though there is a line that says "No one else has this question"

Can you please advise when the Amazon Prime Video app will be added to Bluesky?

Thanks

shaw-tamara

Hisherryg 

Please see my answer above - there have been no changes since the original question was posted. If we do add the Amazon Prime app to BlueSky TV, an announcement will be posted here on Community. Thanks! 

0 Kudos

rolyat77
Grasshopper

Hi Tamara, I absolutely have no intention of being rude, so please consider that when you read my question. Doesn't Shaw give you folks any idea of what is in the pipe for the future? Are you advised of what is upcoming literally on the day it is available? I know that I get my best information on what is coming from the installation techs when they come by to add or check something.... Shaw really needs to be more transparent...

rickatk
Master

BlueSky customers cannot add additional streaming apps to BlueSky. There is no App Store for BlueSky. Look to Comcast to get an idea of future enhancements for the BlueSky platform. 

The good news is Comcast now carries Prime! 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Thank you so much for the information.. mcdvoice

Now that Roger's Ignite has the Prime App, when can we ex...

fireeast
Grasshopper

Now that Roger's Ignite has the Prime App, when can we expect Shaw to get it? Also what about Disney+.

Thanks

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help