I can't figure what's going on with a theme pack I just added

acarnold909
Grasshopper

Contacted Shaw/Rogers customer service & the agent transferred me to Shaw/Rogers technical department but what happened a few days ago I had Music and Pop Culture theme pack added and in it it's supposed to have Stingray Vibe & Stingray Country in it (I did download the Shaw/Rogers theme pack list & it shows those 2 channels are in the theme pack) but according to the agent & tech person I am not subscribed to those 2 channels even though it says they are included in the Music and Pop Culture theme pack that I recently got added....I do have Starter TV with a few add one....the agent & tech person both say my cable package may not allow me to get those channels (btw when I go the channel listing on my Bluecurve grid (channel 508 for Stingray Country & channel 509 for Stingray Vibe I need to subscribe to them)

0 Kudos
4 Replies

-- when you logon to the My Shaw Portal, and get a list o...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@acarnold909 -- when you logon to the My Shaw Portal, and get a list of your "subscribed" channels, via:

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/tv-articles/how-to-view-my-shaw-channel-listings/ta-p/5915

Are 508/509 listed? If so, then a "refresh" of your entitlements should be done.

0 Kudos

I was chatting with Shaw tech support this morning and I...

acarnold909
Grasshopper

I was chatting with Shaw tech support this morning and I am supposed to have those 2 channels included in the Music and Pop Culture theme pack so they have submitted a ticket for the back team at Shaw/Rogers

0 Kudos

I just got a phone call from Shaw/Rogers and was told bot...

acarnold909
Grasshopper

I just got a phone call from Shaw/Rogers and was told both Stingray Vibe & Stingray Country are no longer a part of the Music and Pop Culture theme pack so I just had it removed lol...I was told the website of Shaw has not been updated....& I believe that Shaw/Rogers does have a problem of not updating their website in terms of channels listings & theme packs.

0 Kudos

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

Screenshot_20240523_144149_Drive.jpg

0 Kudos