Jump to solution

Impossible To See Picture on CTV New Channel

merrymermaid
Grasshopper

For the past week or so the CTV News Channel (Channel 124SD, Channel 226HD) has had such a poor signal on my TV that I'm unable to watch it.  Does anyone know if this CTV News Channel has changed numbers?  All my other channels are working perfectly.  Thanks very much.   

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Chat would be your best option, they should be able to he...

rstra
Grand Master

@merrymermaid 

Chat would be your best option, they should be able to help you out.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thanks very much again, rstra.  If the CTV News channel (...

merrymermaid
Grasshopper

Thanks very much again, rstra.  If the CTV News channel (channel 226) continues to act up, I'll give Chat a try to have a Shaw technician come over.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

I would contact Shaw to troubleshoot. You might s need a...

rstra
Grand Master

@merrymermaid 

I would contact Shaw to troubleshoot. You might s need a service call if there is a signal problem. Which cable box do you have, if you have more than one, does it happen on the others?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thanks for your info, rstra.  I have a fairly new ARRIS c...

merrymermaid
Grasshopper

Thanks for your info, rstra.  I have a fairly new ARRIS cable box that a Shaw technician delivered to my house and set up in September.  It had been working excellently until I started getting the poor signal on CTV National News.  The ARRIS is the only cable box I have.

How do I contact Shaw for a service call as I'm hearing impaired and can't hear well on the phone?  Can I still access Shaw Chat which I've always done in the past to schedule service-calls appointments?  

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Chat would be your best option, they should be able to he...

rstra
Grand Master

@merrymermaid 

Chat would be your best option, they should be able to help you out.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thanks very much again, rstra.  If the CTV News channel (...

merrymermaid
Grasshopper

Thanks very much again, rstra.  If the CTV News channel (channel 226) continues to act up, I'll give Chat a try to have a Shaw technician come over.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help