Jump to solution

&  -- from this thread, a while ago: ‎2020-11-16 01:09 PM...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@debrajackson  & @daniel6350 -- from this thread, a while ago:

‎2020-11-16 01:09 PM

Those are just the BlueCurve TV app login tokens for BlueCurve TV access. They are backend files and has nothing to do with any IP Cameras. I'll touch base with our admin team, as it's odd for those to show up. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have over 40 of them on my account.  Hopefully Shaw wil...

gagnonrd
Grasshopper

I have over 40 of them on my account.  Hopefully Shaw will straighten this out soon...

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- as per previous comments in this discussion thread, ju...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@gagnonrd -- as per previous comments in this discussion thread, just delete them, to see if they will appear, in the future.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Suddently, I could not run BC TV on my old chromebook. Ha...

mario_bergeron
Grasshopper

Suddently, I could not run BC TV on my old chromebook. Had all sorts of errors:

• xerxes-sub.xerxessecure.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500
  • Axfinity n error occurred while attempting to acquire a license xMoneyTrace0-4296-b690-d5ee32185eff;parent-id=0;span-...
  • MOSTLY this message "attempting to resume [program]" then the "error player.-9000.15127" message

Cleaning Chrome did not work. Yet, using my Windows laptop with Chrome did work. The Shaw rep was unable to help, but did a great job trying

After buying another one yesterday, I had the same issue, playback error 2111, error 7.

SOLUTION: Went to MY shaw, under TV and removed all the lpCoam and that fixed my playback issue!

Jump to solution

I was checking my account and saw I have 18 devices regis...

fractalwonder
Grasshopper

I was checking my account and saw I have 18 devices registered!! I have 5 devices with Blue Curve and the IpCoam was one of them. Do i delete all these weird listings except for what I know is mine? This is now almost a year since the original post, so whatever it is HASN'T been fixed...

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- it has not been fixed As others have suggested in this...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@fractalwonder -- it has not been fixed

As others have suggested in this discussion thread, remove the unwanted ones.

Jump to solution

Thanks! done and did :-)

fractalwonder
Grasshopper

Thanks! done and did 🙂

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have this same problem with 118 devices showing up. Sha...

gauthmr
Grasshopper

I have this same problem with 118 devices showing up. Shaw should be working on this problem ASAP. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- if you delete them, do they reappear? If you disconnec...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@gauthmr -- if you delete them, do they reappear?

If you disconnect the power-cord from the BlueCurve, wait a minute, reconnect the power-cord, and let it restart, do they reappear?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have 34 IpCoam devices plus 7 devices that are just ram...

Unhappy100
Grasshopper

I have 34 IpCoam devices plus 7 devices that are just ramdom letters/numbers like this, - 61f35. Why are these showing up as my devices - I see your reply was a year ago, has Shaw not fixed this yet?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help