Long Wait Times

Jeff16
Grasshopper

WHY does it take over 2.5 hours to speak with a representative !!

Is any one else having these issues??

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Shaw Tech Support wait times have increased considerably...

rickatk
Master

@Jeff16 wrote:

WHY does it take over 2.5 hours to speak with a representative !!

Is any one else having these issues??

Shaw Tech Support wait times have increased considerably both over the phone and online. I have had occasion to call in to Shaw using my Home Phone(611), this is supposed to expedite a customer in the queue, but I haven’t seen much of a decrease in wait times.

Every time.  On the phone, in store and on chat.  I have...

reachme
Grasshopper

Every time.  On the phone, in store and on chat.  I have yet to receive a reply to any chat conversation/inquiry I've made.  In the past couple of weeks I have literally spent hours dealing with Shaw.  I give up.

Worst support i have ever experienced. Call in and ask fo...

Clafienere
Grasshopper

Worst support i have ever experienced.

Call in and ask for call back since its never under 40 min.  Eventually they call back saying im first in queue but somehow stiil im on hold for over 30 min waiting.  This has happened literally every time.  Going back to telus as this is garbage and i cant understand how a company can even function like this and maintain customers.

I've been forced to use phone callback even though Shaw t...

AndyK
Grasshopper

I've been forced to use phone callback even though Shaw tells us to use chat, because I hardly ever get an agent on chat. I just gave up.

I'm sure this is costing Shaw both customers and extra support costs. 

I have tried repeatedly to reach Shaw by phone.  an hour...

LouiseAB
Grasshopper

I have tried repeatedly to reach Shaw by phone.  an hour wait, for a call back, which I receive.  but then nobody ever picks up the call at their end.  so I wait another hour, with the most irritating scratchy sound on the phone line and still nothing.  not good, SHAW

0 Kudos

I have been a shaw customer for Decades, but this is ridi...

LouiseAB
Grasshopper

I have been a shaw customer for Decades, but this is ridiculous.  Their great service kept me here.  I've never looked anywhere else, but I'm going to start if they don't fix the service issue.  no one available on chat or on the phone.  RIDICULOUS.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help