music on the Frame channel

margamack
Grasshopper

Is the music on the Frame channel available for download anywhere?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Music on The Frame is largely sourced via FirstCom Music,...

shaw-valerie

@margamack Music on The Frame is largely sourced via FirstCom Music, which does have downloads available for purchase. If you are looking for specific music that you heard and can recall the gallery you were viewing, I can try to track down some more specific details for you! 

Thank you for the info on FirstCom Music.  Watched a gall...

margamack
Grasshopper

Thank you for the info on FirstCom Music.  Watched a gallery today on which the acoustic guitar music that I am interested in was playing. The name of the gallery was, ‘Covered Bridges’.  Basically I am trying to track down who the artist is. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

Watched “Travelogue “ on The Frame on June 8. Would like...

OldPa
Grasshopper

Watched “Travelogue “ on The Frame on June 8. Would like to know the name And artist of of the mariachi guitar music on the first track of the program 

Mav thanks,

Old Prospector

0 Kudos

Hi ! I had created a separate post on this too and was g...

lily4
Grasshopper

Hi @shaw-valerie!

I had created a separate post on this too and was guided here. I'm also looking for specific songs on The Frame but had no luck finding them. I've gone through FirstCom Music but not really sure how to pinpoint the songs i'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Here are some descriptions that might help identify the 2 songs I'm looking for:

Song 1:
I heard it last Thursday, June 11 during the 8:30-9am (PST) segment. I believe it was a Parks Canada gallery. The song started roughly at the 8:51am mark with a photo of a moose in water. The next image was a trail with 3 people, "Melanie Robinson - Riding Mountain National Park" then a bison with a baby bison. 

Song 2:
I heard this earlier tonight (June 18) during the 8:30-9pm (PST) segment. Sorry, I totally forgot to check the segment name in my excitement of hearing it after so long. 

The song started at the 8:41pm mark with the picture "Wya Point, Ucluelet" then went to a spirit bear on a rock "Great Bear Rainforest - Paul Nicklen." The next one was a shot of downtown Vancouver "Vancouver City - Destination BC/Albert Normandin."

I'll try my best to watch/listen in to see if I hear the songs again soon and can update. 

0 Kudos

Heard the first song in the Parks Canada Photography: Rid...

lily4
Grasshopper

@shaw-valerie Heard the first song in the Parks Canada Photography: Riding Mountain” gallery and Viewer’s Gallery 5. Would it be possible to get the list of songs in those galleries?

Thank You!

0 Kudos

it may be difficult to locate the entire list of songs. I...

shaw-tony

@lily4 it may be difficult to locate the entire list of songs. I've had great success in using 3rd party apps such as Shazam to locate specific songs I like from any source.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help