Jump to solution

My Polk Audio sound bar will not work with codes supplied. Any ideas or other codes to use?

tomandcorrine
Grasshopper

I have a POLK audio Sound bar Model number 9500BT and it will not work with any of the supplied codes on my Blue sky TV.  Any suggestions or alternate codes I can try? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: My Polk Audio sound bar will not work with codes supplied. Any ideas or other codes to use?

shaw-tony

Hey tomandcorrine,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. Through the URC support site, I was able to find the code 33429, 31289, 32270, 30892, 30269, and 30189. Hopefully one of those work for you.

Keep me posted,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: My Polk Audio sound bar will not work with codes supplied. Any ideas or other codes to use?

shaw-tony

Hey tomandcorrine,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. Through the URC support site, I was able to find the code 33429, 31289, 32270, 30892, 30269, and 30189. Hopefully one of those work for you.

Keep me posted,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help