New Guide

Not applicable

Would like new tv guide to be more like the old one.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: New Guide

patedwards0
Grasshopper

The new TV guide does not list the actors for a movie when using the Info button.  I like to be able to read who is starring in a movie without reading all of the info of the movie.  I too, prefer the old TV guide.  Would be nice if Shaw could make this adjustment.

Not applicable

Hello, so glad there is one other person out there that feels the same way I do.  Thank you.  Also, the guide just states  who directed and produced the movie, etc.  Who needs to see all that info?  Also, I miss the "stars" rating, you know 4 stars for an excellent movie, etc.

patedwards0
Grasshopper

What is the big deal with adding who is starring in a movie.  I don't give a damn who directs or who the producer is.  I want to see who is starring in the movie.  It almost makes me want to switch to Telus, if they add this feature.  I am a retiree that watches lots of movies.  This is the worst change Shaw has made so far.  It only makes sense to display who is starring in the movie.  Come on Shaw, do the right thing.

Not applicable

I agree.  I notice they sometimes put who the star is in brackets when describing a character ... but I like the old guide where the very first things you saw was who was in the movie and how it was rated (4 stars, down to 1 star).  Also, Has anyone else noticed that overnight the guide timing gets frozen and then next time you tune in it's still at midnight from the night before?  A couple of these kinks ironed out from Shaw would make me want to stay with them.

0 Kudos