NFL low def thanks to CTV rebroadcast. Who is this effecting?

chad_smith
Grasshopper

Thank you for making my tv experience just like it was in my childhood on the 24 inch Sony.    Ugh.   Picture is awful today.  Please let me know if this will continue throughout the playoffs. 

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Re: NFL low def thanks to CTV rebroadcast. Who is this effecting?

jimmydpeterson
Grasshopper

I have the same issue. It's been in standard definition all day. I've spoken with a couple Shaw reps and they don't seem to have an answer. They believe it's a CTV issue. 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Which cable box do you use and where are you located ???? I'm in Vancouver and am using the Gateway system. Yesterday I watched my beloved Cowboys lose to the Rams on our local CTV affiliate and had no issue with the HD quality....only the final score.

0 Kudos

jimmydpeterson
Grasshopper

Myself, I'm in Lloydminster Alberta. Arris MP2150 and it's standard definition on my gateway as well. It's been like this all day yesterday (Saturday) for both games and both games today as well. Didn't matter if it was FoxHD or CBSHD, or CTVhd. It's garbage resolution. When the Chargers/Pats game ended and went to college basketball it's all of a sudden in HD. Clearly it's CTV's football coverage. The guys at Shaw said they would take it up with CTV, I gave them my account information, but still today, it's the same issue. Other people have had the same problem in this area. I'm not sure how to get in touch with anyone at CTV regarding this issue

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help