Jump to solution

NFL Redzone Channel on Gateway

gdbccb
Grasshopper

I've got the Gateway service.  I'm supposed to receive NFL Redzone as part of my TV subscription and it's included as channel 333 on "my channels list" of my Shaw account  However, when I bring up "Channel List" on the Settings menu, there is no channel 333 to select (channel numbers jump from 328 to 334).  I've tried the "refresh" function on the My Shaw page, but channel 333 still doesn't show up.  

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

The NFL Redzone Channel is currently available through th...

Zeph
Grasshopper

The NFL Redzone Channel is currently available through the Shaw BlueCurve TV app. I've also inquired and indicated to Shaw that this channel also needs to be added to their TV channel line-up, for those who do not have access to the app. It only makes sense on doing so, as I'd love to watch it from my TV as well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

If you just ordered, it can take up to 24 hours for the o...

rstra
Grand Master

If you just ordered, it can take up to 24 hours for the order to be processed. You may want to contact Shaw directly.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

The NFL Redzone Channel is currently available through th...

Zeph
Grasshopper

The NFL Redzone Channel is currently available through the Shaw BlueCurve TV app. I've also inquired and indicated to Shaw that this channel also needs to be added to their TV channel line-up, for those who do not have access to the app. It only makes sense on doing so, as I'd love to watch it from my TV as well.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- there is no channel 333 to select (channel numbers jum...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@gdbccb -- there is no channel 333 to select (channel numbers jump from 328 to 334)

Just a guess: if you type "333" on the buttons on the Shaw remote-control, does the TV switch to that channel?  If so, you may need to go into "Settings" to add that channel into the "Channel List".

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

That's the problem - when I go to "Settings" and go to "C...

gdbccb
Grasshopper

That's the problem - when I go to "Settings" and go to "Channel List", there's no channel 333 to select.  Channel selections skip from 328 to 334.  BTW, 334 - 341 are NFL Sunday Ticket channels, so it makes sense that Channel 333 would now be dedicated to NFL Redzone, but it would be nice if Shaw actually activated it.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help