NHL Centre Ice

dougthompson
Grasshopper

This season I have had nothing but problems with Shaw and NHL Centre Ice.

Games aren't available until after the game has started. Often miss the opening 3 to 5 minutes. 

Games aren't recording properly or at all. 

I have been paying for Centre Ice since it became available.

I have never seen it so bad. 

Unfortunately, I can't cancel it to get my money back.

Considering moving to another carrier.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

This has to be the worst year ever for Centre Ice on Shaw...

SpeedyDJ
Grasshopper

This has to be the worst year ever for Centre Ice on Shaw. 

• It takes forever to change channels on Centre Ice.
  • Games to do not start on time. Wanted to watch Buffalo-Vegas tonight. Channel 626 is blank.
  • Interruptions during broadcast or it cuts out entirely. 
  • Some games start with no sound

When this year ends I will probably choose another service provider.

0 Kudos

I agree.  I am waiting for this season to end, then next...

dougthompson
Grasshopper

I agree. 

I am waiting for this season to end, then next season it will be another platform or nothing at all.

I've had games routinely start late, quit early. Recording is nearly impossible.

0 Kudos

Absolutely the most horrible service ever . We pay big bu...

Tigas
Grasshopper

Absolutely the most horrible service ever . We pay big bucks for this service and get grief in return . Safe to say this will be my last year of centre ice . Tonight there are 2 games listed ( TB vs Wash and Seattle vs St Louis ) and both of them are unavailable …….But god **bleep** , there’s basketball and soccer on the centre ice channels   . And then try and get ahold of someone ……well that’s a whole new **bleep**show !

0 Kudos

Can’t watch a single game without it freezing up. Very fr...

Camarochick
Grasshopper

Can’t watch a single game without it freezing up. Very frustrating when you have to pay to have Centre ice pkg 2022-2023 season!!!  When will it be fixed?? 

0 Kudos

-- when will it be fixed? Welcome to this peer-to-peer di...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Camarochick -- when will it be fixed?

Welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteer contributors try to help. It is not a path to Shaw Support.

I recommend that you contact Shaw ( www.shaw.ca/chat or 1-888-472-2222 ) to get free trouble-shooting.

A Shaw Agent can remotely logon to your TV box, to view the performance statistics that the Shaw device keeps.

An "out-of-specifications" device can cause problems, as can poor "signal-strength".

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help