NHL centre ice

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

is Shaw offering the nhl centre ice package this year? Cannot find it in the Addons. Any search leads me to information about nfl, 

Labels (1)
9 Replies

-- I see nothing relevant on Shaw's "Premium Channels" pa...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Habsfan1 -- I see nothing relevant on Shaw's "Premium Channels" page.

Keep checking that page, closer to the first regular (?) season game on January 13, 2021.

Or, see the NHL TV web-page -- Watch NHL Games On Your Big Screen in HD

Sit back, relax and enjoy the game on the big screen with your Apple TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Google Chromecast.

Also, it states that you can "split" the screen, to watch 2 games at once.  🙂

I also checked www.dazn.com -- but they only have European hockey. Live now: a Swedish team versus Moscow Spartak. Subscription required.

0 Kudos

The Season starts next Wednesday so SHAW really should ha...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

The Season starts next Wednesday so SHAW really should have put something out by now. In the States ( and maybe in Canada too ) they are offering 3 different packages this season:

1) All-Access - every team, every game - $99.99

2) Monthly - Same as All-Access except you pay monthly - $24.99

3) One Team - Every game from one team - $84.99

0 Kudos

My mistake - the above prices are for a streaming service...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

My mistake - the above prices are for a streaming service ( available only in the States according to a buddy ) called NHL TV. ☹️

0 Kudos

Shaw Direct has their pricing posted, likely the same for...

rstra
Grand Master

Shaw Direct has their pricing posted, likely the same for cable. 

Early Bird Pricing

Subscribe between January 13 to February 5 to take advantage of these Early Bird Prices:

• One-time payment: $189
  • Monthly charge: $48 x four payments

Regular Pricing

If you miss the early bird pricing, you can subscribe between February 6 to May 8 to NHL Centre Ice:

• One-time payment: $209
  • Monthly charge: $53 x four payments
0 Kudos

NHL Center Ice will be on free preview from the 13th to 1...

Crash7
Grasshopper

NHL Center Ice will be on free preview from the 13th to 19th but will not be available to order till the 14th.

The early bird pricing runs from January 14 to Feb 6, and the pricing is $189 at once or 4 equal payments of $48

Yes, NHL Centre Ice will be available this season, and is...

shaw-valerie

@Habsfan1 Yes, NHL Centre Ice will be available this season, and is available to order starting January 14th. (preview details and pricing posted by @rstra and @Crash7 are correct) 

0 Kudos

NHL TV is available in Canada as per mdk post above, 159....

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

NHL TV is available in Canada as per mdk post above, 159.00 for same conditions as the centre ice package but cheaper, and you still need sports net to view regional games in your province. So cheaper to go that way then centre ice!

0 Kudos

I called Shaw and was told the same thing, One time payme...

Tmann
Grasshopper

I called Shaw and was told the same thing, One time payment of $189 or four equal monthly payments. I asked about a refund for the missed games from last year's package. The service agent really didn't seem to know what I was talking about. I told her that since I paid for a full season last year and didn't get a full season, Shaw owed me a refund or a break from this year's cost. She said she would put a note on my file for when I call on the 13th.

Shaw definitely owes last year's subscribers a refund/rebate of some kind. Don't forget to ask for it

Last year they charged 209 dollars for centre ice,and the...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

Last year they charged 209 dollars for centre ice,and there were only approximately 70 games per team, no refund offered for shortened season, all games played in bubbles were on Sportsnet so no need for CI. This year only 56 games and price is 189. They can say what they want about playoff games but you don’t need CI cause they are all on regular tv. NHL TV offers the same”deal” as CI but for 159 if you buy the”early bird” package. Also there are other ways to get your favourite teams games for way less, just takes a little research. I for one will not buy CI!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help