Jump to solution

It's now June 2023 and it's WORSE THAN EVER since Shaw me...

kaycee01p
Grasshopper

It's now June 2023 and it's WORSE THAN EVER since Shaw merged with Rogers.
This ridiculous RECORDING OF EVERY SINGLE TIME SLOT ON VARIOUS CHANNELS is Using Up ALL my PVR STORAGE SPACE. 

Instead of recording 1 time slot I've had up to 5 time slots recorded of the Same Episode and I'm fn getting sick and tired of this Technical BS.

Plus ALL the stupid ERROR Messages and the  TRY AGAIN messages...

If this is the HORRIBLE SERVICE we're going to get going Forward, I'm definitely going to get a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT going for IMPLIED WARRANTY bcuz NONE of Us are getting the SERVICES that we are PAYING FOR and have PAID FOR!!

I could post alot more photos, but this is just to show the BS going on now.

Thanks alot Rogers!

IMG_2352.jpeg

IMG_2320.jpeg

IMG_2313.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg

IMG_2312.jpeg

IMG_2319.jpeg

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

What a RIDICULOUS answer by customer support!!! This reco...

kaycee01p
Grasshopper

What a RIDICULOUS answer by customer support!!!

This recording bs NEVER happened UNTIL Shaw merged with ROGERS! 

IMPLIED WARRANTY bcuz we are NOT getting the Services that we PAY for...

Jump to solution

The recording issue was happening, on BlueCurve and other...

rstra
Grand Master

@kaycee01p  The recording issue was happening, on BlueCurve and other platforms, before Rogers took over. You can try finding the recording in the guide and modify it to record that channel only, this will prevent the recording from happening on other channels. I do this, but some recordings still repeat on the same channel, which I believe is a guide issue.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

some recordings still repeat on the same channel, which I...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

some recordings still repeat on the same channel, which I believe is a guide issue.

For a "series recording", you can choose to record only "new" episodes (as tagged by the Guide) or you can record all episodes, including "repeats". 

Yes, I have seen episodes tagged in the Guide as "new", when they obviously are not. Sigh.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I cannot get your suggestion of manually doing a time slo...

SLLNJ
Grasshopper

I cannot get your suggestion of manually doing a time slot and modifying it directly to work, still does all times of "Young & Restless".  Which is apparently on 6 times across the country, who knew?  Hope Shaw can get this fixed, my wife is not very happy with her new upgraded service package.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- try deleting the Y&R series, and then going-through th...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@SLLNJ -- try deleting the Y&R series, and then going-through the complete process of adding a series recording, to see if you see an "all channels" option, which you want to avoid.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

This only started recently , so possibly you could go bac...

noelwardell
Grasshopper

This only started recently , so possibly you could go back to not so recent and put it ( whatever it is ) to where it was then !  

CHEERS N.H.W.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Did all that didn't work . Shaw support didn't work eithe...

noelwardell
Grasshopper

Did all that didn't work . Shaw support didn't work either ! Probable just bad network programing .  Probably need a new program contract .

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Have you found anything that fixes this? I've also had is...

Rebikachu
Grasshopper

Have you found anything that fixes this? I've also had issues since about June. Didn't really notice it as not much new was airing but now it's an absolute mess. Support isn't helpful. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Rebikachu -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

Which of the previous posts on this thread have you tried? Were any of them successful ?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help