Recordings

despina86
Grasshopper

When will we be able to set recordings through the TV shaw cable app?

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Hello     This feature has been requested quite a bit, ho...

shaw-don

Hello @despina86 

This feature has been requested quite a bit, however at this time we do not have any word if this is in the works or not. 

0 Kudos

It would be nice if your customer service people would kn...

Garthak
Grasshopper

It would be nice if your customer service people would know that the feature is not available before they get us to swap our (much loved) Gateways for Bluecurve.  It’s incomprehensible that Shaw would have the good sense to include such a useful feature in Gateway and then leave it out of the more cloud friendly Bluecurve.  Your customer service was always average at best, but it’s really awful now.  

0 Kudos

We understand that the recording feature would have been...

shaw-daniel

@Garthak We understand that the recording feature would have been handy. You can send in a request to add this feature to set/schedule a recording on the BlueCurve TV app via My Voice on our website here. Who knows it may be included in the future updates! 

0 Kudos

I had this when I was on Shaw Galaxy but when I switched...

Alleycat99
Grasshopper

I had this when I was on Shaw Galaxy but when I switched to Blucurv it disappeared. Very frustrating since it could be done on old equipment.

0 Kudos

I hear ya! As suggested by Daniel, feel free to submit yo...

shaw-petty

@Alleycat99 I hear ya! As suggested by Daniel, feel free to submit your request here. It'll be escalated to the appropriate stakeholders. We truly appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our products.

0 Kudos

- The feature to record programs via the Ignite TV App wa...

Zeph
Grasshopper

@despina86 - The feature to record programs via the Ignite TV App was just added today, as you'll see a discussion in regards to it on the forum. Enjoy!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help