Jump to solution

Really like the hack to decrease time to 30 seconds forwa...

KimmieMcP
Grasshopper

Really like the hack to decrease time to 30 seconds forward/15 seconds back. It works great! It works when I program it but not until the next day! I love it, but sometimes I'll utilize it early in the day and then it weirdly returns to the 5 minute default. Or I can use it for a few days and then it will return to default. Then I will 'reprogram' it using the method described, but it will not kick in or set itself to 30/15 sec until the next day? Can you help with this? Am I doing it wrong? Should the TV be on or off? I've done it both ways. Have done a series of said instructions too....like 3 times in a row and still....next day. And never an idea of how long it will last. Tips? Tricks? Thoughts?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Really like the hack to decrease time to 30 seconds forwa...

KimmieMcP
Grasshopper

Really like the hack to decrease time to 30 seconds forward/15 seconds back. It works great! It works when I program it but not until the next day! I love it, but sometimes I'll utilize it early in the day and then it weirdly returns to the 5 minute default. Or I can use it for a few days and then it will return to default. Then I will 'reprogram' it using the method described, but it will not kick in or set itself to 30/15 sec until the next day? Can you help with this? Am I doing it wrong? Should the TV be on or off? I've done it both ways. Have done a series of said instructions too....like 3 times in a row and still....next day. And never an idea of how long it will last. Tips? Tricks? Thoughts?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Series Priority list does not delete by highlighting and...

jimmyj6126
Grasshopper

Series Priority list does not delete by highlighting and pressing the D. I have over 200 series. I'd like to delete things like the 2020 Masters Tournament. Please help!

Jump to solution

As posted. To display series recordings, press the Shaw b...

rstra
Grand Master

@jimmyj6126 

As posted. To display series recordings, press the Shaw button, select Saved, select Scheduled, arrow down and select Series Priority, you will see all your series recordings. From here you can delete recording by highlighting and pressing the D button.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

All i did is push d and cancel recordings

thesims2020
Grasshopper

All i did is push d and cancel recordings

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

It didn't work for me to highlight and press d either!

Ryanv81
Grasshopper

It didn't work for me to highlight and press d either!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I just tried and was able to delete series recordings usi...

rstra
Grand Master

@Ryanv81 

I just tried and was able to delete series recordings using the instructions. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- It didn't work for me to highlight and press d either!...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Ryanv81 -- It didn't work for me to highlight and press d either!

Did the "highlighting" work?

Instead of "d", if you press "OK", do you get a list of options, including "Delete" ?  If so, move the highlighting to "Delete", and press "OK". Does this work for you?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

No. You press the shaw button then press the Saved button...

Ryanv81
Grasshopper

No. You press the shaw button then press the Saved button then the scheduled button. It goes down to your first scheduled recording. You have to press the up button to get to view:recordings   Recorded On:all devices Or  "SERIES PRIORITY" when you click SERIES PRIORITY it gives me the option to "CHANGE" priority. When you click and highlight it, you can only move up or down to change its priority. No button deletes the highlighted series so I have like 150 of them. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

When you are in the Series Priority window just arrow dow...

rstra
Grand Master

@Ryanv81  When you are in the Series Priority window just arrow down and highlight a recording then press D. Don’t press ok.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help