Re: Super Channel Free Preview

bostonbob
Grasshopper

I am sorry for the delay in getting the content updated. Our digital team is aware and will have it updated as soon as possible. 

Hey Tony - they finally updated the " News and Free Previews " page last night to include the Super Channel free preview. The funny thing is that they added 2 more channels to the page that had started free previews way back on May 15th. Honestly - if it wasn't for another site I read I would miss the beginning of ( and sometimes most of ) a lot of the free previews that SHAW offers. The process of updating that page really needs to be improved.

shaw-tony wrote:

If you have other inquiries feel free to let us know here or I can send you a DM to your Inbox. Otherwise, you can contact us here.

How do you use the DM function ????  I really need to send a message to Tamara or have her contact me ASAP. 

0 Kudos

Re: Super Channel Free Preview

shaw-tony

Hey bostonbob, glad to hear it has now been updated. Again, I appreciate your feedback and will pass it along. I have sent you a direct message to your Community Inbox. Let me know what is your question there.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help