Jump to solution

Total TV Channels Calgary (Blue Curve)

jcostello1975
Grasshopper

I just switched from Gateway to Blue Curve. I have the Total TV package. I am concerned that I am not getting the HD channels I had before....or rather all the ones I should be still getting.

Can other Total TV subscribers tell me what channel you start at on your TV? And if you get any of ABC or Cbs, etc., in the 200s? This might only help if you are in Calgary too and please indicate if you are on Blue Curve or Gateway although I am not sure that should matter... The Total TV package should be the same at least in the same city. Thanks, J. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

I think I figured this out by myself... One is able to se...

jcostello1975
Grasshopper

I think I figured this out by myself... One is able to select HD Channels to view and I see that channels in the 100s are listed as HD whereas before it was only the channels 200+ that were HD. I'll leave my post up for now in case anyone has a reply or the question/answer is beneficial to anyone else.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

I think I figured this out by myself... One is able to se...

jcostello1975
Grasshopper

I think I figured this out by myself... One is able to select HD Channels to view and I see that channels in the 100s are listed as HD whereas before it was only the channels 200+ that were HD. I'll leave my post up for now in case anyone has a reply or the question/answer is beneficial to anyone else.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help