Jump to solution

Total TV US Networks

rstra
Grand Master

It looks like ABC, Fox, and NBC have been added back to the Total TV lineup, but no CBS or PBS.

I also saw on shaw.ca two new promo bundles and two internet plans under “Promos” but they are gone now.  Internet 25, Internet 25 plus Total TV, Internet 150 and Internet 150 plus Total TV. All were eligible for Shaw Mobile. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

I am not looking for a solution, I was simply providing s...

rstra
Grand Master

I am not looking for a solution, I was simply providing some information that I thought other users would find useful. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

-- no CBS or PBS Weird, but this Shaw web-page seems to a...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra -- no CBS or PBS

Weird, but this Shaw web-page seems to agree with your observation,

but this Shaw web-page does does list those two networks (regional & time-shift), both with "standard" and "BlueCurve" channel line-ups.

@shaw-tony -- did somebody at Shaw goof-up when composing the first of those pages?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

but this Shaw web-page does does list those two networks...

rstra
Grand Master

@mdk but this Shaw web-page does does list those two networks (regional & time-shift), both with "standard" and "BlueCurve" channel line-ups.

That is a list of all the channels available from Shaw. I am referring to the Total TV package of channels, the listing is still missing CBS and PBS off of the lineup. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- I think of a Monty Python sketch: A: contradiction is...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra -- I think of a Monty Python sketch:

A: contradiction is not an argument

B: yes, it is

The only solution is to scroll-down while reading these words, and click the "Your Voice" hyperlink, and make official contact with Shaw, regarding the content of a particular web-page.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I am not looking for a solution, I was simply providing s...

rstra
Grand Master

I am not looking for a solution, I was simply providing some information that I thought other users would find useful. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help