TSN Go connection through Shaw not working

terryh
Grasshopper

For the past little while, I've been trying to log into the games on demand on TSN. When I go to the login portion, it runs for a little bit, then comes up with "To watch video, you must be subscribed to TSN with your television service provider. If you already subscribe to this channel and are still experiencing difficulties, please contact your service provider."

I had no problem logging in before and am wondering if there is a technical problem or if it's something else.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Reply

Re: TSN Go connection through Shaw not working

shaw-tony

Hey terryh,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. It may be an issue with your login or if you have multiple accounts with us it is not retrieving the correct account. Have you tried using FreeRange TV to access the TSN channels? If there are no issues there, then you should be able to access the TSN Go App. If you still continue to experience the same issue, your best bet is to touch base with a technical support member for further assistance.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help