Jump to solution

TV guide not loading, just says the actual channel in the time slots therefore not recording anythin

colleenBell
Grasshopper

I have Shaw Gateway and none of my 3 ARRIS cable boxes are showing what shows are coming up in the TV guide. The guide just shows the channel name in the time slots. None of my shows are recording because of this! Help!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Try resetting the main Gateway/Gateway HDPVR in your home...

shaw-valerie

@colleenBell @yvonnejasper Try resetting the main Gateway/Gateway HDPVR in your home, which should try to force a re-download of the guide data. Steps for how to do that can be found on this page. After the reset, the equipment will need some time (typically 10-30 minutes) to re-download the guide information. 

If that does not resolve the issue, get in touch with our technical support team here, so they can run some additional tests with your equipment to get this sorted out for you! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

I am also having the same issue.  Were you able to get th...

yvonnejasper
Grasshopper

I am also having the same issue.  Were you able to get this resolved?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Try disconnecting the AC power-cord from the device, for...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Try disconnecting the AC power-cord from the device, for 30 seconds, and then reconnect it. Then, allow the device about an hour to fully "repopulate" the Guide.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Try resetting the main Gateway/Gateway HDPVR in your home...

shaw-valerie

@colleenBell @yvonnejasper Try resetting the main Gateway/Gateway HDPVR in your home, which should try to force a re-download of the guide data. Steps for how to do that can be found on this page. After the reset, the equipment will need some time (typically 10-30 minutes) to re-download the guide information. 

If that does not resolve the issue, get in touch with our technical support team here, so they can run some additional tests with your equipment to get this sorted out for you! 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Yes, I did get this resolved on the same day I posted the...

colleenBell
Grasshopper

Yes, I did get this resolved on the same day I posted the above. I contacted tv support and she said she updated a few things on her end and it was resolved pretty quick!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help