-- It seems that the contributors on this peer-to-peer fo...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@retiredAlK -- It seems that the contributors on this peer-to-peer forum have done all that they can to assist you.

I recommend that you contact Shaw Support (currently, online chat has priority over telephone: 1-888-472-2222) to get them to trouble-shoot.  They can remotely logon to your PVR, to check its status, and the incoming "signal-strength", or to schedule a technician to come to your location.

0 Kudos

Now you can spend hours and hours chatting with Shaw and...

Roma7662
Grasshopper

Now you can spend hours and hours chatting with Shaw and eventually get nowhere. If Shaw knows how to fix this problem   it should join in ghe conversation and HELP.

My guess is that it is a problem related to Blue Curve being supplied through the internet.

0 Kudos

I agree they should be monitoring this site and if someon...

retiredAlK
Grasshopper

I agree they should be monitoring this site and if someone has a problem and they can remotely diagose the issue then they should jump in.

NOW THAT WOULD BE PRO ACTIVE - AND SERVICE THAT THEIR COUSTOMERS WOULD APPRECIATE AND DESERVE.

I finally got it fixed.  I contacted them and they remotely ran diagnositics and noted there was a problem with the boxes. They replaced the boxes and it now works.

-- I finally got it fixed. I contacted them. Great! A pre...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@retiredAlK -- I finally got it fixed. I contacted them.

Great! A previous post on this thread: ‎[2021-01-22 10:03 AM] gave a recommendation that you contact Shaw Support.

-----------

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body.

The invalid HTML has been removed.

Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

TALK TO US
We're here to help