Jump to solution

TV Picture Wavy on My XR15 Blue Curve

merrymermaid
Grasshopper

Hi, Shaw delivered and set up for me an XR15 Blue Curve TV Remote 2 months ago.  For the past few weeks my TV picture has been wavy.  I checked all my cables and they're fine.  I've also tried changing the resolution but no luck with that.  Is there something else I could do to fix this problem?  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

-- try plugging the power-cord into a different wall-sock...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@merrymermaid -- try plugging the power-cord into a different wall-socket. Try plugging the power-cord into a UPS (uninterruptible power supply), to provide "smooth" electrical power. If you have any other electrical equipment (powered speakers? air-conditioner?) near your TV, either turn them off, or physically move them away from the TV.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jump to solution

-- try plugging the power-cord into a different wall-sock...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@merrymermaid -- try plugging the power-cord into a different wall-socket. Try plugging the power-cord into a UPS (uninterruptible power supply), to provide "smooth" electrical power. If you have any other electrical equipment (powered speakers? air-conditioner?) near your TV, either turn them off, or physically move them away from the TV.

Jump to solution

These tips sound great mdk, thanks so much.  Last night I...

merrymermaid
Grasshopper

These tips sound great mdk, thanks so much.  Last night I went into my Samsung TV settings using my Samsung remote and made a tweak using the Source button on the remote.  So as of last night my TV picture has been excellent.  I'll refer to your tips should I encounter the problem again and I really appreciate your prompt feedback.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help