Jump to solution

Unusual question regarding price of old tv package

SantaManBun
Grasshopper

Does anyone remember what the price of the old Small tv was?, I was looking at an old download channel comparison guide of Limited & Small & Medium & Large TV & the channels available for the old Small tv are what I would like....I would keep my Limited TV & add on the channels that were available on the Small tv....just trying to figure how much it would be (I don't need total tv)....yes an unusual question, just looking for feedback...cheers 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hi  ,  your decision seems like a good one,  I personally...

g-idk
Master

Hi @SantaManBun ,  your decision seems like a good one,  I personally have limited tv with a pick 10 theme pack, so for that package I pay $47.00 ( limited tv=$25./pick 10 $22.).  If you only want a couple of extra channels then you would pay the $25.00 for limited tv and then pick and pay for $4-$6.00 per channel depending on your choices most of the pick and pay is $4.00 each.  Hope this helps.  Stay Safe.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jump to solution

Hi  ,  your decision seems like a good one,  I personally...

g-idk
Master

Hi @SantaManBun ,  your decision seems like a good one,  I personally have limited tv with a pick 10 theme pack, so for that package I pay $47.00 ( limited tv=$25./pick 10 $22.).  If you only want a couple of extra channels then you would pay the $25.00 for limited tv and then pick and pay for $4-$6.00 per channel depending on your choices most of the pick and pay is $4.00 each.  Hope this helps.  Stay Safe.  

Jump to solution

Yes I have the Pick 10 as well with my Limited TV (not th...

SantaManBun
Grasshopper

Yes I have the Pick 10 as well with my Limited TV (not the grandfathered one that includes the Seattle Network channels unfortunately...but no biggie) I would like to also get the Hollywood Suite as well as TSN/Sportsnet...so that may make it a bit pricey when it's added up?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi again  , you are probably right those particular ones...

g-idk
Master

Hi again @SantaManBun , you are probably right those particular ones are not regular pick and pay channels .  I think the Hollywood suite is $8.00 and the TSN one is $27.00, so you'd be looking at $25/$22/$8/$27= $82.00 yup a bit pricey.  Well wish you luck on your decision.  

Jump to solution

Thank you for your feedback...I appreciate it:)

SantaManBun
Grasshopper

Thank you for your feedback...I appreciate it:)

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help