Exactly - received the same message, i "HAD TO" change fr...

DesBr
Grasshopper

Exactly - received the same message, i "HAD TO" change from my working perfectly fine Shaw Gateway/Portal system...  to Ignite and all i can say is it's absolutely horrible in comparison.  WHEN will Rogers provide a better menu system, better controls, better pause and rewind / forward features...  It's a terrible step backward in design.  IS there an update coming?  Do they / can they happen soon???  Thinking of going to Telus instead.

0 Kudos

Hi  , I don't think anyone on here has insider info about...

g-idk
Master

Hi @DesBr , I don't think anyone on here has insider info about any changes to the tv system.  You will need to blame Comcast/Xfinity in the states since they provide all the equipment and base software for Rogers/Shaw which they license to them to use.  Improvements could be coming but who knows when.  All television is being switched over to iptv and being removed from your coxial cable to free up more bandwith for internet use, until the one day they can go fully 100% fibre to your home, which is many years away.  I totally understand your frustrations with the new system and just wanted to try and answer your questions for you, sorry wasn't more help.  

It is easy to skip back and forth between 2 channels or m...

nanuuk
Grasshopper

It is easy to skip back and forth between 2 channels or more. Simply press the arrow key (lower left side of remote), then choose the channel to flip to. Sure it is one more click than before, but once you get used to it, Bob's your uncle.

0 Kudos