Weather channel

Paloma2
Grasshopper

Why was the local weather forecast removed from channel 48? Knowing the current conditions for cities across the country is of no use to most viewers. And your "even more" ways to contact you on the support area of your website are just frustrating. Twitter messenger? Facebook messenger? Your app? Why not just make it easy and let customers use email or chat? Something that works for them, not you.  

Labels (1)
4 Replies

The revised weather channel is a joke.  I do not need to...

rn47j
Grasshopper

The revised weather channel is a joke.  I do not need to know the current weather in Kleefeld or a weather warning for Quebec City.  I would like to know what the forecast is for Winnipeg, my home city,  for the coming days.  This is just plain ridiculous.

I agree this is awful & I miss the old format that was si...

billward
Grasshopper

I agree this is awful & I miss the old format that was simple & straight forward 

I am very frustrated with the new weather channel. Can yo...

Monica2
Grasshopper

I am very frustrated with the new weather channel. Can you please put the old one back!!!  Today it is clearly more than 18.4 Celsius. I don’t care about weather in so much detail anywhere else but here in Winnipeg. I won’t even put the channel on at all anymore because it is so frustrating to wait for what my real temperature looks like!!  Please, please bring back the old version of the weather channel!!!

I do not like the new weather channel I would like it to...

pads
Grasshopper

I do not like the new weather channel I would like it to go back it use to be

TALK TO US
We're here to help