Why has TMN disappeared from my on demand subscriptions? TMN encore is all that remains. We haven't stopped paying for the channels so what is up? This has been going on since Monday , Why has TMN disappeared from my on demand subscriptions? TMN encore is

Not applicable

My mother is battling bone cancer and all she really enjoys is watching movies and series. It's the only thing I can really do with her to spend time with her. First the super channel option disappeared, now this. There were two series on super channel we were in the middle of as well. Needless to say this is frustrating. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Why has TMN disappeared from my on demand subscriptions? TMN encore is all that remains. We haven't stopped paying for the channels so what is up? This has been going on since Monday , Why has TMN disappeared from my on demand subscriptions? TMN encor

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

today or yesterday, tmn now it called crave and includes crave on demand formerly cravetv.  

Re: Why has TMN disappeared from my on demand subscriptions? TMN encore is all that remains. We haven't stopped paying for the channels so what is up? This has been going on since Monday , Why has TMN disappeared from my on demand subscriptions? TMN encor

shaw-tony

Hey bangoskag,

Thank you for reaching out! On November 1, 2018, both The Movie Network and Crave TV are rebranding to Crave. Please see more details here. They should be still available but just under a different name. Let me know if you are having trouble locating the On Demand content.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

Not applicable

shaw-tony I have the new Crave movie channels but when I try to access the Goldbergs through On Demand it tells me I need a subscription to Crave. What am I missing?

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

jayace77 your account may need a refresh in order to gain access. Your best bet is to get in touch with technical support directly to have that done. Let me know if you have any other questions!

0 Kudos

Not applicable

The next time I tried it worked fine. All good. 

TALK TO US
We're here to help