why is Abc broadcasting with described video on

garvalsherv
Grasshopper

this just started to happen in February and only on the half hour comedies on ABC and it is not My Blue-sky or My TV doing it .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies

Re: why is Abc broadcasting with described video on

garvalsherv
Grasshopper

Its Me again. I switched recording from WXYZ channel to CTVTO  and the described video wasn't there. It must be an issue with the WXYZ station

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey garvalsherv,

Thank you for reaching out! I haven't heard of any reports of that issue with the WXYZ channel. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend rebooting your BlueSky TV with the steps here and to ensure the descriptive video services are disabled here. Keep me posted if you notice the same issue after those troubleshooting steps.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

cflisthebest
Grasshopper

I already confirmed the TV and blusky descriptive video is off and I rebooted the box.  Still happening.

0 Kudos

garvalsherv
Grasshopper

Thanks for trying to help but I just told My Blue Sky box to record the ABC half hour comedies on CTVTO and CTV2 and I don't have any issues . WXYZ announces at the beginning of the show that it is  "RECORDED" with described video where as the normal channels say the show is available with described video. I hope this makes more sense because I know it is not My Blue Sky box or My TV

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

garvalsherv and cflisthebest, thank you so much for providing more details. I was able to replicate this issue.  I have sent these details up to our video operations team to work on a resolution. I appreciate your patience!

coffeehead72
Grasshopper

one itss only on HD not sd why are the the pid still not fixed? This has been going on for a month Glad they got rid of all the people that would have coaght this before But hey what do i know,

0 Kudos

cygauthier
Grasshopper

Still having this problem despite double checking everything and restarting the box.  Restarting helped for one day.

0 Kudos

koala36
Grasshopper

The issue is still occurring, they haven't fixed it yet

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey koala36

Thanks for reaching out! This issue should be resolved. I haven't heard of any new reports of issues. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? garvalsherv‌, cflisthebest‌, coffeehead72 are you still noticing issues now?

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help