Why is the other showtimes not working?

westey
Grasshopper

Recently the other showtimes function on my guide is not working?  Is there a reason or fix to this?

Labels (1)
15 Replies

Do a regular search under the settings menu when you are...

Jay22
Grasshopper

Do a regular search under the settings menu when you are done the other showtimes function should work

0 Kudos

Better if you refresh your channel lineup - that just wor...

24JD
Grasshopper

Better if you refresh your channel lineup - that just worked for the identical problem here and the option is active again while you are still viewing the program.

0 Kudos

Worked for all shows when I did it, not just the one

Jay22
Grasshopper

Worked for all shows when I did it, not just the one

0 Kudos

Correct - good

24JD
Grasshopper

Correct - good

0 Kudos

I am experiencing the same issue.  It started I think abo...

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

I am experiencing the same issue.  It started I think about three weeks ago.  At first it was just not showing on some of my shows, then eventually it was happening on every show I tried checking.  One thing I did that seemed to work for a bit was on shows that I have set to record regularly.  I set it to cancel the series then reset it to record the series and that seemed to fix it but that would only work for a day or two then it would go back to saying 'no other show times' (when there clearly was other show times).  I tried doing a a regular search under the settings menu but was met with the same message about there being no other show times.  I was starting to think it was just my PVR box DCX-3510-M but then about a week after it started happening everything started working perfectly again, so I figured it had been a Shaw issue that they had fixed.  It seemed to work perfectly for maybe a week and now I am back to it saying there are no other show times no matter what show I check.  I have no idea what the issue is but it mighty annoying.  If someone could tell me how to do a channel refresh, that might help, however, I sure hope this is something Shaw is working on.

0 Kudos

I tried that and it gave the same message 'No other show...

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

I tried that and it gave the same message 'No other show times'

0 Kudos

Can you tell me how you do that?

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

Can you tell me how you do that?

0 Kudos

-- welcome to the month of May. Many TV shows have "wrapp...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@MomOfARocker -- welcome to the month of May. Many TV shows have "wrapped" for the season. So, rather than showing reruns in the time-slot, they produce new shows for broadcast in the time-slot.  So, there might not be any "other" broadcast-times, until the next season, this coming Fall.

Or, some shows, such as Tim Allen's Last Man Standing, are ending -- never more will there be any "new" episodes.  So, the Shaw "Guide" could be correct.

What titles are not showing any "other times" (over the next 2 or 3 weeks -- the Guide only goes that far in the future).

0 Kudos

No this is absolutely not the problem.  If I click on any...

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

No this is absolutely not the problem.  If I click on any show that has already recorded to look at other shows times it says that there are none, however, if I then look in my upcoming scheduled recordings it does show shows the following week set to record.  When I go into the guide or menu this is happening on every single show that I check so what you are suggesting is not the issue.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help