Jump to solution

Will there be a DAZN Bluesky app now that there is a licensing deal?

lilloco
Grasshopper

Now that DAZN announced partnerships with Cable companies is there any plan for an integrated DAZN app in bluesky like netflix?

Or will it be held off to try to sell more sunday ticket subs?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Will there be a DAZN Bluesky app now that there is a licensing deal?

shaw-tony

Hey lilloco,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. I personally have not heard of any plans for this. I appreciate your feedback and will recommend sending off a request through our https://community.shaw.ca/docs/DOC-5553 as a suggestion to have that integrated. 

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jump to solution

Re: Will there be a DAZN Bluesky app now that there is a licensing deal?

shaw-tony

Hey lilloco,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. I personally have not heard of any plans for this. I appreciate your feedback and will recommend sending off a request through our https://community.shaw.ca/docs/DOC-5553 as a suggestion to have that integrated. 

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

You replied to this 2 years ago.  You do not have NFL Sun...

paulanderin
Grasshopper

You replied to this 2 years ago.  You do not have NFL Sunday Ticket on Bluesky Wireless boxes.  The least you could do is add the DAZN app. 

Jump to solution

-- do not have NFL Sunday Ticket on Bluesky Wireless boxe...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@paulanderin -- do not have NFL Sunday Ticket on Bluesky Wireless boxes

Shaw recently announced that the DAZN channel will have the NFL content on their BlueCurve PVR -- currently, I do not know if DAZN is available on the older Shaw Gateway PVR.

Jump to solution

I did not see anything related to this this weekend hope...

ajay99
Grasshopper

I hope this extends to the wireless boxes as there is no other way to get Sunday Ticket which will be the first time in well over a decade where I can't get to watch whatever game I would like to see.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Looks like you will be limited to using the Dazn app.

rstra
Grand Master

Looks like you will be limited to using the Dazn app. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help