My Shaw Mobile is our online account tool that allows Shaw Mobile customers to self-manage their mobile services from anywhere at any time. You can access your account by visiting my.shawmobile.ca from your mobile device, tablet, or personal computer. In order to access My Shaw Mobile, you will require your phone number and PIN, plus we’ll send you an SMS or email to verify your identity prior to login.
To manage your Shaw Home services, please visit my.shaw.ca and login with your Shaw ID.
Login and authentication
To access My Shaw Mobile, you’ll need to enter your phone number and the PIN associated with your account.
If you just activated your services, your initial PIN was sent to you in a text message, along with other welcome messages shortly after activation.
Once logged in, you’ll need to customize your PIN number. You can't use PIN codes such as:
- 0000, 1111, 2222, etc.
- the last four digits of your phone number
Forgot your PIN? Just visit my.shawmobile.ca and select Forgot PIN or need a new PIN? to begin the reset process.
- You will need access to the email address associated with your account to set a new PIN.
We use multi-factor authentication for added protection, which means that we will send you a text message or email to the contact information on your account with a code that you must enter to verify your identity.
Contact Us if you require further assistance with signing in or resetting the PIN on your account.
Features and functionality
My Shaw Mobile provides access to a variety of self-serve features and functionality that allow you to self-manage your account without contacting us. Once you’ve logged in to your account, you will have access to:
- View mobile data usage
- View a summary of talk and text usage
- View your latest invoice, amount due, and billing period
- Bill, Payment, and Adjustment history
- Activate Auto Payment
- Make a one-time payment
- View your rate plan inclusions
- View the status of your MyTab device financing (if applicable)
- Manage data roaming caps
- Browse and Purchase Add-Ons
- Remove active Add-Ons
- Purchase One-Time Passes
- View your One-Time Pass purchase history
- Manage US roaming, International roaming, and International calling features
- Manage Call Forwarding
- Change SIM / eSIM
- Suspend Service
- Edit Personal Details (Contact Phone Number, Email, Login PIN, Voicemail Password)
- Create a New User
- Change your phone number
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please Contact Us for further assistance.
Adding and removing users on your account
As an account holder, you may add or remove users to your account at any time.
To effectively manage your account, you may add the following user types to your account:
- Authorized Users: These users may request account specific support and consent to additional charges on the account or changes to key contract terms and conditions.
- Device Users: These users may be provided with account specific support for their associated service number only. Device users do not have access to consent to additional charges on the account or change key contract terms and conditions.