Billing

pjelinek
Grasshopper

I have 2 accounts with Shaw, [mod edit to remove account info] I can access through my computer, no problem.

[mod edit to remove account info], cannot access, I also do not have a password for this account. How can I get to view this account.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Years ago when I was on a monthly payment plan for my Sha...

Spatch
Grasshopper

@pjelinek 

Years ago when I was on a monthly payment plan for my Shaw equipment, Shaw set all of that up on its own account, separate from my main account for all the services I was subbed to.

Anyways, I was able to access that secondary account through the Shaw app.  When I opened the app there was a pull down menu at the top of the screen where I could select which account to view.  Maybe check your Shaw app if you haven’t already to see if that’s their case for you too.  If not you should probably call or chat with a Shaw agent so they can link up your two accounts.  This page is a customer to customer forum and not moderated by Shaw support.

0 Kudos

Hi  , Just to add a point, Please never ever put your per...

g-idk
Master

Hi @pjelinek , Just to add a point, Please never ever put your personal info. such as account numbers, etc. on a public forum for everyone to see.  That is not a safe thing to do.  

Yes there are Shaw Moderators but they visit infrequently, so @shaw-tony &/or @shaw-valerie could you please remove the original posters account info, thanks in advance.  

0 Kudos

Linking multiple accounts to your Shaw ID

shaw-valerie

@pjelinek You can add your second Shaw account to be managed under your existing Shaw ID by following the steps here, or create a separate Shaw ID using a different email address following these steps

0 Kudos

This is totally useless to me I have been dealing with th...

Tramp
Grasshopper

This is totally useless to me I have been dealing with this since January. I have one computer at home. I do my son's books from here. I need his account to do the books. The business has two accounts and I have my personal account. I never had this problem with Telus. I need to download the statements for all three. Do I have to buy a computer with a different email address to be able to do the books with Shaw? it would be cheaper and less frustrating to cancel the contract and go back to Telus.

0 Kudos

You would need to login to My.Shaw through the app or web...

rstra
Grand Master

@Tramp  You would need to login to My.Shaw through the app or webpage, click More and Manage accounts. From there you can add the other accounts. Or, create a My.Shaw login for each account.  

0 Kudos