Topics with Label: On Demand & Pay Per View

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics with Label: On Demand & Pay Per View

TV discussion feed

Browse the latest discussions and trending topics. Can’t find what you are looking for? Ask a question and start a discussion of your own.

102 Discussions

Video on Demand

I don’t have a question but a complaint.Using Video on Demand is so frustrating! You can’t rewind or fast forward and once you’re playing a program I can’t figure out how to exit. I keep pushing buttons and end up at the beginning again or nothing ha... Read more

Rogers or CityTV

I don't know if this is a Roger thing or a CityTV thing... as of Feb 5/2024, you need a TV package to login to watch CityTV on demand. I do not have a TV package as I stream only. I can watch CityTV live, but not on demand. With CTV and Global, it's ... Read more

Resetting purchase pin

I have recently (a few months back) upgraded my tv box and modem to the newest available I believe. Anyways I do believe I set up a 4 digit purchase pin way back years ago on the older Shaw box to keep my 35 year old son from ordering movies without ... Read more

QUESTION RESOLVED

Fargo season 5 episode 10 not on Shaw on Demand?

Hello, been waiting to watch this last episode on Shaw on Demand on my cable box, but it hasn't appeared yet though the episode was broadcast on January 16th. Is this episode going to be added to Shaw on Demand as the other 9 episodes have been? Than... Read more

TALK TO US
We're here to help