Problem With Time Showing For Voicemails

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So this problem started right after the switch to Daylight Savings time. I noticed that the time for messages received was behind by 1 hour on both my phone and on " My SHAW " page. At first I figured that since the switch to Daylight Savings had just happened it might take a few days to automatically be corrected. After a few more days it still had not been updated so I called in but the Phone Tech person was completely stumped. So now I figured I was probably just stuck with the incorrect time. Today I noticed that the time on my phone was now correct but the time on " My SHAW " page was still 1 hour behind so I called SHAW again. And once again the Phone Tech guy was stumped so I was hoping that somebody here knew how to fix the problem. 

Tags (1)
18 Replies

Re: Problem With Time Showing For Voicemails

shaw-tamara

Hi bostonbob 

That's very weird! It should update automatically so I'm not sure why that didn't happen this time. I think this would normally need to be escalated as frontline staff don't have full access to the voicemail settings. I was able to find your account with your email address, so I had a colleague take a look and he attempted to refresh the settings for me. I suspect it may take a bit of time to reflect on your end, but hopefully that does the trick! 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Thanks Tamara - I'll keep you updated. 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Still 1 hour behind.

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

can you clear your browser cache/history or try a different browser to see if it still shows the incorrect time for your MyShaw Account?

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shaw-tony wrote:

bostonbob can you clear your browser cache/history or try a different browser to see if it still shows the incorrect time for your MyShaw Account?

Hey Tony - I tried both your suggestions and then had a friend leave me a message after each but the time shown on the web-page was still 1 hour behind. Hopefully the person Tamara referred to can figure this thing out.

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

just in case. I have submitted a ticket to our website engineers to investigate. I appreciate your patience while we get this fixed.

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shaw-tony wrote:

bostonbob can you clear your browser cache/history or try a different browser to see if it still shows the incorrect time for your MyShaw Account?

Tony - I tried both your suggestions again this time restarting my computer afterwards ( my friend said that this might help ) but still no luck. The time showing on the " My SHAW " page is still 1 hour behind. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hmmmn, thanks for trying that! I'm going to see if we can get this escalated for you. Not too sure how long it will take to get it resolved but I'll let you know when we have any more information. 

*Update* this should be fixed now. Can you check to see if the time zone is still off by 1 hour?

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shaw-tamara wrote:

*Update* this should be fixed now. Can you check to see if the time zone is still off by 1 hour?

Nope - still not fixed as the time showing on the website is still 1 hour behind. Thanks for trying but this looks like it just can't be corrected. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help