Reconnect a Fibre+WiFi Pod
If a WiFi Pod is offline, your BlueCurve Home app will let you know with a Pod Offline notice at the top of the screen.
To reconnect the Pod:
- Open the BlueCurve Home web portal or mobile app (Apple App Store or Google Play).
- Under the offline Pod's name, click or tap Help Me Fix It.
- Click or tap the Pod that you would like to fix, then click or tap Troubleshoot.
- Follow the troubleshooting steps to ensure the Pod is plugged in and clear of any obstructions.
- If your Pod is securely plugged in and clear, try unplugging the Pod for a moment, then plug it back in.
- Confirm that the power light is on after plugging in the Pod.
- If the light is on, wait two minutes for the Pod to reconnect.
- If the light is off, try plugging the Pod into a different wall outlet.
- Click or tap Retest Connection. The app will check to see if your Pods are online.
- Click or tap Close to finish.
If the Pod is still offline, use BlueCurve Home to remove the Pod from your network, then use BlueCurve Home to add the Pod back to the network. If you are still encountering issues, please contact us.
Did you know: You could also try moving the Pod to a wall outlet closer to your BlueCurve Gateway.